Citizens Debt Relief is looking for highly motivated individuals to become our Client Service Representatives. Ideally, a candidate should be a self-starter and have a passion for helping others. This position is best suited for a person who can communicate effectively with a large portfolio of clients.As a Client Service Representative, you will be responsible for assisting clients with various inquiries. Building relationships with our valued clients will be your top priority.
- Manage the servicing of the existing clients, including handling customer servicing inquiries and dealing with escalated payment issues
- Ensuring the timely collection of statements and other documentation necessary for servicing
- Follow all changing guidelines within the servicing process and applicable policies due to changes in requirements or recommendations by CFPB, FRB and other regulatory agencies
- Determine the reason for cancellation and best course of action to assist in retention
- Increase contact rate effectiveness
- Responsible for managing high volume of phone calls for a large customer base
- Extensive knowledge of the firm's product offerings
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to determine the best course of action for a client's inquiries. Client Service Representatives must be able to work efficiently and with other departments to ensure client inquiries are handled in a timely manner. Must be able to multitask and be very organized juggling multiple tasks at one time.
- Customer Service skills (verbal & written)
- Familiarity with debt settlement products
- A history of meeting performance targets
- Team Player
- Maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
About The Role:
From $30,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
A Little About Citizens:
Citizens Debt Relief is a leading consumer financial services firm based in the center of New York City. Our pioneered Citizens approach ensures a brighter financial future for our clients. By emphasizing full transparency, cooperation, and grit, our clients can pull themselves out of debt and realize all of their financial goals.
We at Citizens Debt Relief understand that no two clients have the same set of financial circumstances all with the same goal in mind, living without the burden of high-interest credit card debt. Our debt resolution specialists pinpoint and work with your exact needs, customizing an action plan that is designed to alleviate the burden of debt as well as provide insight for personal financial management practices. We provide you with the means to not only resolve your debt but also stay out of debt.Our sole mission is to serve our clients who are seeking options to become debt free.
Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Citizens Debt Relief, Inc. (the “Company”) has an internal recruiting department. Citizens Debt Relief Inc. may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”).
Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Citizens Debt Relief. employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. The Company’s policy is for the internal recruiting team or other authorized personnel to present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Citizens Debt Relief Inc. from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Company mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Company employees, or to the resume database will be considered Company property. Citizens Debt Relief Inc. will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Citizens Debt Relief Inc. will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.